Thursday 16 April 2015

Website

The thought of creating a website sounded pretty daunting and expensive and it was difficult to understand some of the terms.  After researching information and asking family members I decided to use 'fasthosts' as it gave me an all in one package to find and register a domain name and create a website.   The instructions were easy to follow and included links to youtube videos.

Below: image of email received after registering with fasthosts.



I used photos from my own collection and stuck to wedding photography images.  The theme is the same as my business card and I feel fits well with the collection that I have. 

Below:  My homepage is simple as I feel that the image of the flowers relates to weddings and the textbook describes what I do.



The second page displays 1 large image and several small images at the bottom with a description of the type of service that is offered and some background information for myself.




The last page is used as contact page for anybody wishing to contact me.






No comments:

Post a Comment