Thursday 16 April 2015

Logo Design


My final logo design.

I wanted to keep it simple, without images of camera's or anything in particular so that it was more universal and versatile and could be used in the future for other products or business use.  The colours of the image have been deliberately used as reddish brown, gold tones, as I feel they reflect the colours traditionally used in henna hand painting for Asian Weddings which is the theme for my photography business.

I trawled through hundreds of ready made logo's but found when trying to search under a particular heading i.e. photography, there seems to be either random designs or images of camera equipment, again just like the business card I feel that you have to spend time on a design and the colours to get exactly what you want.

The final design was edited and downloaded from Vistaprint which came with a few options as you can see below:






Below - a typical example of photography logo designs:


No comments:

Post a Comment