Thursday 16 April 2015

Artist Statement


I found it quite difficult to write the Artist statement probably because I find it difficult to express myself.  The important things for me to get across in my statement was, what my images were about, why I took the images that I took and the connection my work has to me, all of which in 150 words.
I looked at some other examples of an Artist Statement but found them to be quite lengthy and in some instances boring.

Below:  Artist Statement - final



Below:  Artist statement guidance





Below: samples of Artist's statements




Below: samples of Artist's Quotes which I believe that people are more likely to read as they are short and make a quick statement, possibly something that is going to hang around in your mind for longer



No comments:

Post a Comment