Thursday 16 April 2015

Skills CV

I used and amended by CV to a Skills CV, focusing more on my technical and personal skills rather than my qualifications.  As I don't have too much photography experience I have used my technical and personal skills and experience from my current job as a Community Centre Manager and highlighted them giving examples of how I have obtained the skills or experience.

I am lucky as my job is varied that I have been able to incooperate management and leadership, communication, ability to work to deadlines and under pressure and good interpersonal skills into my C.V.  I have also inserted a photo as my old CV didn't have one.

My website and email address are included and I feel that this makes the C.V look more professional.


Below:  Images of my C.V





No comments:

Post a Comment