Thursday 16 April 2015

Flyer

I created a basic flyer to advertise my photography services, flyers can be useful for mailing out or displaying in shops to advertise services and will stand out.   For me a flyer is a medium between a website and a business card.  I highlighted the main services on the flyer but didn't deliberately put any photographs or personal images on as I wanted to just advertise a service and didn't want to stick with the same images on a flyer, as once it's printed it can't be changed and rather would need to be printed again if changes were to be made.  Prices are also cheaper if flyers are printed in bulk, so it does make sense to get a large batch printed at the same time if possible.

Below:  final flyer



Image below: prices for A5 leaflets



No comments:

Post a Comment